A rich network of connections is emerging between the arts and the growing sustainable food and agriculture movement. The arts offer a powerful means of expression, education and connection that can deepen and strengthen the movement to reclaim our ground to grow healthy food for our communities. From its inception, SILT is inviting artists of all kinds to contribute, share and actually get paid for their talents. We will list participating artists on this page, invite them to perform during the year and invite our supporters to help keep their art alive.
We hope you’ll support these friends of family farms that grow clean food! Contact us with others who’d like to join this list.
- Dave Moore – musician
- Greg Brown – musician
- Mary Swander – playwright and poet
- Steve and Michaela Mclain – musicians
- Awful Purdies – musicians
- Eulenspiegel Puppet Theatre – puppeteers
- Old City Hall Gallery – painter
- Rural Lit R.A.L.L.Y. – preserving ag-related literature nationally
- FarmHer – women farmer and rancher photography